Hello fellow band members. Dave sent me the line up in case you want to prepare your folder.
I attached the line up above and also copied it below for you.
Here is the line up for tomorrow’s concert at Indiana’s Mack Park. Don’t forget to bring a chair and a stand both! The band will be bringing and providing drinking water tomorrow.
See you at 6:00 pm to set up, Joe
Blairsville Community Band Program
Mack Park, Indiana
6:30 PM START
Rain Contingency – We play inside under the grand stands
Note: Have “GREASE” ready if we need it at some point in the concert.
Please Note: DUE to the HEAT index, our program may be adjusted or shortened
PLEASE drink ample amount of water/ liquids before the concert
· Warm Up: Nearer My God … (#3 in Three Chorales)
· National Anthem – 5×7 version
· March – Invercargill – as written
· Flight of Valor – We will recognize applause and then ask for moment of silence:
· Taps (key of F)
· MARCH – Americans We – strains are repeated and the trio is NOT
· Baby Elephant
· Star Wars: The Force Awakens
· Olympic Theme and Fanfare – TRPTS play fanfare alone WHILE STANDING !!!!! . I will bring in the entire band at meas. 11.
· Pirates of the Caribbean – Start at meas. 17 (remember your note)
· MARCH – America Forever
· Pennsylvania Polka – remember to start with vamp
· Glenn Miller – Last beat of meas. 34 is held. I will count “1-2-3-4” and Meas. 35 starts with Hi Hat on Beat One.
· Stars and Stripes Forever.
Thank YOU for sharing your talents this evening !!!
Next Rehearsal – Aug. 1- 6:30 PM at Blvl. SHS.
Next Performance – Aug. 13, Blairsville Knotweed – 1:00 PM
Aug. 14 – BCCBand Family Picnic – Blairsville VFW